Please visit my other website at http://www.SchoolOfTshirtPrinting.sg

Learn T-shirt Silkscreen Printing?



Visit http://www.facebook.com/SilkscreenPrintingSchool for more information. Or call me at 92291622.


Tuesday 5 August 2008

A Mystery: What Happen When A Christian Commits That One Unpardonable Sin?

I remember that my Bible study group asked this awkward question about the "Unpardonable Sin" many years ago.

Once a person accepts Christ and invites the Holy Spirit into his life, he becomes a child of God and the Holy Spirit would dwell in him. So what would happen if he turns against God sometime later and commits the One Unpardonable Sin - Mark 3:29 "Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven... but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin..."

My Bible study group did not find a scriptural answer to this question. The logical conclusion was that God will 'call this christian home' (i.e. take this christian away) . After all, the Holy Spirit already dwells in him. God is unlikely to let such as sinful child remain on Earth any longer.

Without a better answer, I still hold onto this logical conclusion today.

Remember, we must never commit this Unpardonable Sin.


God bless you.

No comments: